USSA works with local, state, national and international partners to create a unified voice for the industry.
The USSA works closely with other marine-focused associations sharing common advocacy goals to further unify the voice of the large yacht industry in the United States. By tapping into these resources and building strong relationships across the country, we are able to leverage our resources to the benefit of the entire industry.
Wherever there is a strategic alliance that makes sense for improving the industry—the USSA will be there for YOU!
- American Boat Builders & Repairers Association (ABBRA)
- American Vessel Documentation Association (AVDA)
- Association of Marina Industries (AMI)
- Association of Yacht Support Services (AYSS)
- California Yacht Brokers Association (CYBA)
- International Superyacht Society (ISS)
- International SeaKeepers Society
- International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA)
- Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County (MIAPC)
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF)
- Marine Trades Association of Maryland (MTAM)
- National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
- Northwest Marine Trade Association (NMTA)
- Rhode Island Marine Trades Association (RIMTA)
- South American Superyacht Support (SASYSS)
- SUPER YACHT GROUP GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Superyacht Australia
- Superyacht Builders Association (SYBAss)